Use the link above when you go shopping online. You will need to sign up for an account the first time, and then choose the Clancy United Methodist Church. Once you have an account, a portion of your purchase will be donated to our church.
These steps will help you get started and answer some questions you may have.
You can support our church while shopping online with Amazon! On your web browser, type in: https://umcmarket.org/dn-umc/ and here’s what you’ll see: Welcome to
1. Sign Up This is a new and improved site and your previous sign in credentials will not work. Please create a new account. Enter your: Email Nickname (optional) Your username will automatically populate (you can change it during sign up, but not afterwards) Password
The border of the data fields will turn green in color once an acceptable entry has been made. Click the Next button Alternatively, you can click on any of the social media account buttons located on the right hand side of the registration window, and then follow the onscreen instructions to complete the account sign up process.
2. Select Your Ministry 1. Designate the ministry that you choose to support. Clancy United Methodist Church. Enter your State City or Town, Ministry Name. Click the Signup button.
3. Select Preferred Categories Select the merchant categories that you are most interested in. You can click Skip if you are not interested.
4. Watch the Overview Video Watch the brief overview video if you wish to learn about the features and benefits of UMC Market.
5. Install Support Button. Click on the UMCmarket Support Button. Follow the on-screen instructions to install the support button on your browser and enable all of the features and benefits of the UMCmarket program
(Remove the older UMCmarket support button from your browser if previously installed.)
How does the program work? When you shop online at one of the thousands of participating stores, a percentage of every dollar you spend is contributed by those stores to your associated nonprofit organization. For instance, if you shop at a store listed as “3%,” that means for every $100 you spend, $3 is contributed to your nonprofit organization, at no additional cost to you. In addition, the program provides hundreds of continually updated savings offers for you.
Does this program cost me anything? No. Participating in the program is free, and the contributions made to your associated nonprofit organization are paid entirely by the participating merchants, not by you.
Do stores charge me more when I make purchases through this program? No. They are thanking you for your business by making a corresponding contribution to a nonprofit organization that is important to you.
How do I get the savings? Clicking on the “Shop Now” button in any offer will take you to that store’s online store, where you will be directed to the product or products associated with that particular offer. The savings will typically be displayed at checkout. Some of our offers contain a coupon code that you enter during the checkout process in order to get the savings. Do I still get the discounts or savings if my associated nonprofit organization is receiving a contribution? Yes. Please think about it & check it out at https://umcmarket.org/dn-umc/