Who We Are
With open hearts
- We come together to worship the Living God made known in the life, death, and resurrection of Jesus Christ.
- With Sunday morning worship starting at 10:00 am
- Celebrating Holy Communion on the first Sunday of every month, on other special occasions, and when the Spirit moves. The Lord’s Supper is open to all.
- Sharing supper, table fellowship and praise for God with potlucks and Worship by the Creek outdoor song service and BBQ, along with additional occasional outdoor events.
- We meet old friends and make new ones at fellowship time with refreshments after worship
- On the second Sunday each month we share a Potluck Lunch after worship.
- Our Women’s Group meets monthly for fellowship and service.
- Our choir sings during worship on occasion, performs cantatas at Christmas and Easter, and practices seasonally.
- Everyone is welcome!
With open minds
- We share insights in learning experiences
- Adult Bible Study
- Short term small group studies for adults, and summer Vacation Bible School for kids.
- One Room Sunday School for children, who go from worship to the classroom upstairs following “The Word for All Ages” during the school year. Children’s Choir rehearses during the last part of Sunday School.
- Youth Group for young people in Middle School and High School (grades 6-12).
- In small groups, casual conversations, and formal learning times we listen to and value one another, celebrating the diversity of our perspectives and life experiences.
With open doors
- We welcome all who come our way, and try to make sure that no stays a ‘stranger’ for long.
- Each month we share worship and Communion at Elkhorn Health and Rehab Center.
- We support JeffCo Food Bank and Helena Food Share with food, money, and volunteers. In addition we support the wider United Methodist Church in mission and ministry, including UMCOR, the Blackfeet Parish, and the various ministries of the Mountain Sky Conference.
- We knit prayer shawls for those who are ill or need to be wrapped in prayer and reminded of God’s love, and hats, mittens and socks for those who need help keeping warm during our cold winter months.
- Special Events include: Christmas and Easter Choir Cantatas | Game and Movie Nights | Advent & Christmas Activities and Special Worship Services | Lent/Holy Week/Easter Services | Worship by the Creek with a BBQ
- We open our facility to community groups.